Showing all 6 results
Blue Line G2 PIR, ISC-BPR2-W12
- Wall to Wall coverage – Superior catch performance within 12 m x 12 m (40 ft x 40 ft) coverage area
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation – superior catch performance in any environment
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments – reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level – reduce installation time
BOSCH, Detector, Blue Line GEN2 PIR, Pet friendly up to 20kg, ISC-BPR2-WP12
BOSCH, Detector, Blue Line GEN2 PIR, Pet friendly up to 20kg, Wall mount, 12 x 12m coverage, 2.2 – 2.75m mount height, 9 – 15V DC, 10mA/12V DC
BOSCH, Detector, Blue Line GEN2 TriTech, Pet friendly up to 45kg, ISC-BDL2-WP12G
BOSCH, Detector, Blue Line GEN2 TriTech, Pet friendly up to 45kg, Wall mount, 12 x 12m coverage, 2.2 – 2.75m mount height, 9 – 15V DC, 10mA/12V DC
Hikivision DS-PDP18-EG2(PET) Wired internal PIR detector
- Modern design – Delivers a small and sleek detection solution; providing a modern yet unobtrusive finish to complement any room.
- Detection range – Up to 18m volumetric detection coverage, the Ellipse is the ideal solution for any small to large indoor rooms and spaces.
- Digital temperature compensation – Digitally adjusts its sensitivity to maintain its specified range when the background temperature is close to body temperature.
- Automatic sensitivity – self-adapts to changing environmental conditions to maintain stability and intruder catch performance.
- 3D optics – Improves the detection of moving targets; ensuring more precise signals can be received from the PIR by enabling the perfect focusing of the infra-red signal onto the pyro-electric sensor.
- Creep-zone protection – covers the blind spot area directly below it, where an intruder may have otherwise avoided detection.
- Selectable EOL resistors – incorporates selectable alarm resistor values of 1K, 2K2, 4K7, 5K6 and 8K2, as well as tamper resistance values of 1K, 2K2, 4K7 and 5K6; catering for most control panels on the market.
- Wall and ceiling mount options – can be fitted at a mounting height of 1.8m to 2.4m . There is also a ceiling mount option available if required.
- Anti-insect interference – Protects the detector from possible insect infestation, as well as shielding air movement in front of its pyro-electric sensor and protecting against adverse reflections from inside the detector housing.
- Wide voltage – 9 to 16 V wide voltage adaptation with polarity reverse connection protection
- IFT technology – automatically adjust the upper and lower alarm trip thresholds when exposed to electromagnetic or electrical interference and shift the thresholds before the detector goes into false alarm.